On the Applied Improvisation Network, Denzil Meyers asks:
Everyone and their dog seems to be blogging, except for me. What’s the big deal?
I can’t speak for everyone or their dogs, but I can tell you why I blog. Here are my motivations:
- to connect with others who share my interests
- demonstrate some ability in my profession (i.e. personal marketing)
- improve my writing skills
- learn more about the world
- Aw, who am I kidding? I’m in it for the sex, drugs and rock ‘n roll, baby!
Can’t say I’m making much progress, though.