The Mighty Sally tagged me, so here are five things you probably don’t know about me.
- I was shot in the head with a BB gun when I was four years old by an older kid next door. I don’t remember much about the event itself but I remember the doctor yanking the shot out with a pair of pliers afterwards and showing it to me. I thought it was neat-o.
- I wore a mullet in a pony tail in high school. I attribute this lapse in judgment to my childhood head wound.
- I’ve never had a cavity. I’d thank my dentist father for training me in proper dental hygiene but The Mighty Sally had the same training when she was young and ended up with a mouthful. I’m just lucky, I guess.
- I can recite the Pythagorean theorem from memory on cue. Don’t think that I’m bragging. I’m aware this is nothing to be proud of.
- I’m a video game addict. If you are wondering why I’ve made so few posts lately, blame Final Fantasy XII.