The Mighty Sally tagged me, so here are five things you probably don’t know about me.
- I was shot in the head with a BB gun when I was four years old by an older kid next door. I don’t remember much about the event itself but I remember the doctor yanking the shot out with a pair of pliers afterwards and showing it to me. I thought it was neat-o.
- I wore a mullet in a pony tail in high school. I attribute this lapse in judgment to my childhood head wound.
- I’ve never had a cavity. I’d thank my dentist father for training me in proper dental hygiene but The Mighty Sally had the same training when she was young and ended up with a mouthful. I’m just lucky, I guess.
- I can recite the Pythagorean theorem from memory on cue. Don’t think that I’m bragging. I’m aware this is nothing to be proud of.
- I’m a video game addict. If you are wondering why I’ve made so few posts lately, blame Final Fantasy XII.
Now to tag some more victims. Let’s see… how about Mandy, Larry, Kempton, and Michael?