Originally uploaded by Ken Dyck.
- Love, the Cirque de Soleil show based on the music of the Beatles, was one of the most magical experiences of my life. Highly recommended.
- I wasn’t expecting much, but the Fountains of Bellagio impressed me.
- The Cheesecake Factory makes a great sandwich. Wish they’d come to Canada.
- Red Rock Canyon is a landscape unlike anything in southwestern Ontario. Check out our photos.
- All the architecture along the strip is over the top. Check out our photos.
- There are four things to do in Vegas: drink, gamble, pay for sex, or shop. If you aren’t especially interested in any of them, you are likely to get pretty bored pretty fast.
- Sirens of TI, the free live show put on by Treasure Island, was far and away the cheesiest thing we saw in Vegas. And that’s coming from somebody who saw the Fall of Atlantis.
- Timeshare hucksters were everywhere; the scourge of Vegas.