Since writing a review of the Nautilus NT-CC1, some readers who, for whatever reason, did not receive the manuals when they purchased their workbench have asked where they can locate a copy. So without further ado, and until I receive a cease and desist letter from Costco, Nautilus, or my web hosting provider, here is the Nautilus NT-CC1 Assembly Manual in PDF (thanks to Kevin Mackie).
If you are only interested in a single page, here are scanned images of each one:
- Title Page
- Page 1: Important Precautions and Warnings
- Page 2: Bench Assembly
- Page 3: Bench Assembly (cont’d)
- Page 4: Smith Base Frame Assembly; Upright and Support Post Assembly
- Page 5: Upright and Support Post Assembly (cont’d)
- Page 6: Upper Pulley Frame and Cable Installation
- Page 7: Upper Pulley Frame and Cable Installation (cont’d)
- Page 8: Parts List
- Page 9: Parts List (cont’d)
The owner’s manual will follow shortly.